Your cart is empty now.
Is the SoundExtreme SEB26 waterproof & can the SoundExtreme be used over/near water?
YES. The SoundExtreme SEB26 meets the IPX6 waterproof standard. It is important not to get the Battery Pack wet. The SoundExtreme can be used near the pool, the hot tub and the ocean without issues. Batten down the hatches and play your tunes worry free! Do not submerge the SEB 26 in water.
What is IPX6?
The IPX6 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against strong water jets. This means that IPX6 products, including the SoundExtreme can withstand use around water.
Does the SoundExtreme work with any Bluetooth enabled Device?
The SoundExtreme waterproof speaker connects to any device that uses Bluetooth connectivity for audio. Laptops, Desktops, Tablets and Smartphones are all compatible! All Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices are sure to be compatible.
How far can the SoundExtreme be away from my Bluetooth device?
The connectivity for the SoundExtreme is designed and tested to far exceed 30 feet (up to 100ft) from your Bluetooth device. Walls, leaded glass windows and metal studs inside the drywall will affect the range operation.
The sound is distorted, how can it be improved?
Try lowering the volume control of your connected device or musical instrument. Also, try to reduce the overall volume of the SoundExtreme
Can I power a 12V accessory (light bar, etc.) using the Auxiliary Power Out connector on the SoundExtreme?
No, the SEB26 does not support daisy chaining additional 12 volt devices.
How many Lumens is the light bar on the back of the SoundExtreme?
What is Peak and RMS output of the SoundExtreme SEB26?
500W Peak / 50W RMS
How much current does the SoundExtreme SEB26 draw?
3-5 Amps at max volume depending on the type of music being played (running at 12V)
The SoundExtreme SEB26 will not pair With Bluetooth Device?
Make sure that your device is compatible with Bluetooth. Turn off your SoundExtreme and Bluetooth device, then power on and reconnect. Make sure that Bluetooth mode is selected on your SoundExtreme
Volume level is low when playing, how do I make it louder?
First, increase the volume on your device to maximum. Next increase the volume on the SoundExtreme SEB26 by pressing the Volume + button. If increasing the volume on the SoundExtreme SEB26 and / or increasing the volume on your Bluetooth device does not work, the SoundExtreme SEB26 may be in Power Save Mode.
I am having intermittent issues with the SoundExtreme SEB26 not connecting correctly to my smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Bluetooth module and microcontroller within the SoundExtreme SEB26 sound bar has a “boot-up” and “power-down” sequence that the unit goes through when turned on and off respectively. This process takes several seconds (~3-5 seconds) to complete. If the SoundExtreme SEB26 is on and 12V supply power is cut off from the speaker and then quickly power is returned to the speaker, it may cause the SoundExtreme SEB26 to get stuck in the “boot-up” mode when you turn the SoundExtreme SEB26 back on again. The best way to reset the SoundExtreme SEB26 unit to normal function is to unplug the SoundExtreme SEB26 from the 12V power supply (i.e. battery) for ~10 seconds and then plug it back in. After this, the SoundExtreme should work properly when turned on again.
Can the SoundExtreme SEB26 be set up to automatically power on when my vehicle is turned on?
No, the SoundExtreme SEB26 will enter “sleep mode” . you must turn the speaker fully ON by either pressing the POWER button on the SoundExtreme SEB26 or on the remote provided with the SoundExtreme SEB26.
How do I mount my SoundExtreme on my vehicle?
SoundExtreme includes various mounting brackets and accessories. Utilizing the mounts allows users to mount to vehicle in various ways:
• Use mounting brackets and provided screws to mount to vehicle cross bar by drilling holes in cross bar (or other mounting surface…ie vehicle roof, etc.) and using provided screws to bolt mounting brackets onto cross bar
• Drill hole through cross bar and use provided screws to secure SoundExtreme to cross bar by screwing directly into top mount rail threaded holes on SoundExtreme
• Use mounting brackets and provided worm clamps to secure the SoundExtreme onto a cross bar (without needing to drill holes in cross bar)
• Purchase other after-market accessory mounts that are compatible with the SoundExtreme brackets to mount as you see fit. You can find many compatible mount tube/pipe mount options online and Amazon by searching ‘ Universal cage tube clamp mount’
How do I connect two SoundExtreme units to play audio together?
Two or more SoundExtreme units can be synced to play audio together in two ways:
1. Wired: Connect 3.5mm audio cable from first SoundExtreme AUX OUT to AUX IN on second SoundExtreme unit. (both units must be powered on individually)
2. Wireless: Use EcoCast feature on SoundExtreme to wirelessly pair two or more SoundExtreme units - see user guide for full instructions. (both units must be powered on individually)